Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
CoVid is here. Simple as. We may not be able to control the fear and anxiety, but we can control how we respond to it. Be kind to your mind to retrain your brain.
I have experienced CoVid personally. It has changed my health, my energy levels and my overall wellbeing. Though I was already quite attuned to my wellness pre-CoVid, post the virus I have had to make important lifestyle and mindset choices to respect and protect my health. I have also had to support family, friends, colleagues and clients through the emotional impact of this pandemic on our personal and professional lives.
Stress during a pandemic can sometimes cause the following:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.